Saturday, March 28, 2020

March 16th 2020 9:42pm -Jennifer Forward’s Facebook Page

It’s weird seeing a place usually so full of life so empty and dreary. It’s weird saying goodbye to my home away from home and my escape from reality for an unknown period of time. It was entirely necessary and there is a large part of me that is very thankful. I can’t deny that I was a little anxious about the fact that I had absolutely no way of knowing where the books I handled today had been before I touched them. While we would have never seen this coming just one week ago, doesn’t change the fact that we can look forward to returning when it is safe to do so. Every day that passes puts us one day closer to reopening and putting this all behind us. We didn’t let the virus win. We didn’t give in or give up, we just became more creative...stay tuned 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 9th, 2020 9:39am -Mid York Weekly Article

Library Offerings are Essential By: Michelle A. Rounds I know our physical building is closed and many of you have run out of physical m...